2018-07-28

(2018-07-28 22:19:30) Thank you!! Kanade-san!! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today was HelloCon to Fukuoka

Thank you to everyone who came チューリップオレンジ

I felt that the distance from the stage
To everyone was closer than usual today! 

It was fun キラキラ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On today's catering
There was a salty lychee 音符

It's the best キラキラ Too delicious~!
I can't stop myself drinking it. Lol

It's delicious and salty.
I feel like, without salty lychee, there's no summer!

Everytime there's my favorite drink
On the catering, I'm motivated.

On the last performance,
Milk tea was added. I was noisy. 

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today, Hirose Ayaka-san from Kobushi Factory
Came to me and told me "Let's play together!" ブルー音符

Therefore I couldn't go because our schedules wasn't compatible...


I wish I could go once this summer ブルーハート Fufu

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

音符Announcement 音符


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!
I'm looking forward to 音符

August 6
"eSports Star League
                           Star Battle Championship #ll"
Yokoyama Reina will participate!!


Please check all of this



Nonaka Miki-san ピンクハート


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Reina's favorite manga from the app "comic"
Entitled "Konshuu no Kanade-san"
Posted it last chapter...

I read this manga and looking foward every week
Since I'm in the middle school.

I was with friends whom loved
"Konshuu no Kanade-san" as well, we talked a lot about it... Lol

I love this story so much
I really liked reading it ハート
There is no others manga that Rena is so addicted to


Thank you very much, Kanade-san ヒマワリ


Alright, let's read it again from Chapter 1


Yokoyama Reina

#saltylychee #myfavorite #delicious #konshuunokanadesan #thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment