2018-08-05

(2018-08-05 22:47:06) Happiness again. Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~



It's Yokoyama Reina


It was HelloCon in Nakano Sunplaza today as well~
Thank you to everyone who came チューリップオレンジ

No... it was amazing. As usual. Lol
There are so many things to tell...

First...DA PUMP-san appeared
As a special guest キラキラ


Also DA PUMP-san
Did a live performance...
I was happy~!!!!!!


It was really really cool.
Thank you DA PUMP-san 音符



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

And... today's special guests ブルー音符

黄色い花 Yasuda Kei-san
黄色い花 Ichii Sayaka-san
黄色い花 Yaguchi Mari-san
黄色い花 Yoshizawa Hitomi-san 
黄色い花 Mano Erina-san 


I was impressed by the cheers.
I really felt the huge history of Hello! Project.
Thank you so so so much チューリップオレンジ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I got a picture with her...
This photo is already a treasure.

Thank you very much Mano Erina-san ハート

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

黄色い花 Announcement 黄色い花

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!
It's getting closer and closer. I'm looking forward to it.


August 6
"eSports Star League
                           Star Battle Championship #ll"
Yokoyama Reina will participate!!

It's tomorrow! Finally tomorrow! Ahhh! I'm nervous!

I don't really get nervous like this~.

Open at 11:30
Start at 12:00!! I'm nervous. Lol

I will try my best. Please support me チューリップオレンジ



I've been happy since yesterday, what should I do?

Yokoyama Reina

#DAPUMPsan #thankyou #yokoyamareina #imhappy #imglad #thankyousomuch

No comments:

Post a Comment