2019-03-11

(2019-03-11) ZOOM UP! ~Chill Out~

INFORMATIONS

Broadcasted on : March 11, 2019
Featured members : Morning Musume。'19 (Fukumura Mizuki, Ishida Ayumi, Haga Akane, Yokoyama Reina)


CONTENT

Talk
The goal for this year?
Fukumura : Every year since 2014, our suffix changes over the years. This allows us to set different goals for ourselves each year, and also to try differents activities for our fans. This year, Morning Musume。'19 did a dinner show for the first time. Every fans came with a classy outfit and listened to us while they eating. That live was amazing, and a lot of fans came to support us. Since it was the first time, I was very excited and proud of the result. Everyone was drinking together. 

What changed since the group became 。'19?
Ishida : This year, I became sub-leader. In my career, I've been more a senpai than a kohai so I have learned to deal with certain situations or problems in a very pragmatic way. But the fact that I now have the title of "sub-leader" gives me a lot of pressure and I constantly question my way of doing things. 
Yokoyama : Well, everyone knows that I'm the prettiest member in Morning Musume。(everyone laughs) but I've never been recognized as the number 1 for now. So for this year, I hope people will be able to realize it!
MC : Cute. 
Ishida : You don't have to!! When she joined, she was totally normal and was very shy, and then about two years ago this behavior started to show up and intensify.
Yokoyama : Eh! I'm just saying facts!
Haga : This year, we're holding auditions for new members. The age range for auditioning is from 10 to 16 years old. I myself am 16 years old now and even though members have joined after me, I'm still the youngest of the group for now. So I can't wait to see the new members so I can finally be a big sister to other members.

No comments:

Post a Comment