2018-09-24

(2018-09-24 21:48:02) Yamagata prefecture Yokoyama Reina

Today, there was the event in Yamagata

Alongside Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano-san



A lot of people came to see us.
I'm really thankful.


First time in Yamagata prefecture.
There are many people who thanked me for coming to Yamagata!
So I definitely want to go back to a concert this time.


Yokoyama was nervous and talked all the time.
I'm sorry, but you'll just have to chalk this up to individuality.


I was able to talk a lot with Hamaura-san!


Thank you Hamaura-san!


There was this delicious pudding in the dressing room...!!!
It was delicious.


And I ate ramen at night!
It was my first ramen in a long time, it was delicious!


I want to go to Yamagata prefecture again.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yokoyama Reina

#yamagataprefecture #thankyouverymuch #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment