2018-10-20

(2018-10-20 22:53:43) Shining happiness Yokoyama Reina

Today was the first day of HalloFes.

A lot of people came to see us.
Thank you very much.



The rehearsal period was also short... for real.
That's why I was nervous,
But finally, I was able to finish the first day very happily.


I'd like to write all the details tomorrow, so I'll finish it here for now... .



There will be a song battle tomorrow...
I must do my best.



My dressing room was next to Sato Masaki-san's!
I was so glad~, it was fun!

For today's second concert,
It's Sato Masaki-san who did my makeup!


It's so glittering and cute... 
Sato-san told me I've got a lot of makeup products that she has always wanted to try
So I was happy to be able to give her what she wanted.


Sato-san, thank you a lot!


Furari Ginza
Offshot with Sato Masaki-san.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yokoyama Reina

#satomasakisan #thankyoualot #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment