2021-07-14

(2021-07-14) AVIOT《&MUSIC》~Interview: Morning Musume。'21 / Yokoyama Reina~⁡

《&MUSIC》will tell you the voice of the artist and how to enjoy wireless earphones. Today we're picking up the lovely Yokoyama Reina-san, who has her big smile on her face 🌻⁡ Then what does she think of the TE-D01q and how does she use it to listen her favorite playlist?

A song which tell "This is Morning Musume!". I like to put a lot of energy in my performances.
Yokoyama Reina-san joined in 2016 as a 13th generation member. She talked about her love for "Renai Revolution 21" and why does she added it in her playlist.

Yokoyama : If you're asking me to choose a song which would make me think "This is Morning Musume!" the first song I'm thinking of is "Renai Revolution 21". Each time I'm performing this song, I do my best to put a lot of energy into dancing and singing. Since it's a song very popular of Morning Musume, I do like to performing it during summer festivals, because even if this is the first time that some people may see the current Morning Musume, they will know that song and that dance so this will allow us to be closer all together - not to mention the audience atmosphere during our group concerts.
 

Since I'm wearing monotone clothes, I wanted to try earphones with a vivid color

Yokoyama : Since these earphones fit my ears really well and block out the sounds around me, I like to use them when I want to relax and listen to music only. I usually wear monotone clothes, so I tried red earphones as a vivid color. I've always thought that kind of strong and clear capacities were only for heavy earphones, but these ones are light and small, plus the shape and colors are cute. These are the best!

The earphones pair that Yokoyama Reina is wearing is a matching combination of 13th generation members official colors - the red color for Kaga-san and the yellow color for Yokoyama-san.

No comments:

Post a Comment