2021-09-11

(2021-09-11 22:41:40) Fall! Yokoyama Reina

Fall goods were released 💭



It's already fall 🙈
It's getting colder.
I'm gonna miss summer since I love this season too much
But I also love fall lol


There's also Kachou Fuugetsu tour!
And our DVD Magazine will be out!

This time we all went to the campsite 🍒
We made pizza and played with soap bubbles!


It's been a while since I've played with soap bubbles...
I haven't done that for a while, but it was too much fun!
All members seemed to be enjoying and it was fun to watch them as well 😂



Please check it!




Fall goods are so cute!
I really love the costumes!
I also take back my headband after a long time 🙈




Please check this as well



I'm gonna post
More offshot on my instagram account soon
So don't forget to check it!


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


I'm tired
I'm going to take a bath soon




Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12697410699.html

No comments:

Post a Comment