2021-10-07

(2021-10-07 21:58:30) Birthday! Yokoyama Reina

Today! It's the birthday of Nonaka Miki-san 🎂
Yay yay! 22 years old 💓


Happy birthday Nonaka-san!
Your goods and outfit for your birthday event are amazing 🙈
I wish you a wonderful year!


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




There was a certain shooting today!
I was so tired yesterday,
I forgot to set an alarm...


I woke up 30 minutes before leaving my house 🤦🏻‍♀️
But I was able to leave the house with a good make-up
I was in a real hurry!
I knew I had to have an alarm,
Because I can't wake up without an alarm.


But I wanted to wake up in the sunshine 🙊 Lol



Yesterday's shooting
And today's shooting as well, were funny!




Today's clothes
A green dress 🥗🥑🥦🍏

Too cute!
I fell in love at first sight


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12702406551.html

No comments:

Post a Comment